Wednesday, November 9, 2016

2 weeks of wisdom

I have 2 weeks to expel as much wisdom as possible.


That probably seems like a weird deadline or even a weird goal and I intend to explain more, I just hope it isn't too much information to follow.


You see, my sister, my younger sister (10 years younger actually) has decided that it is time for her to go to Korea to teach English and with that decision came a contract and with that contract comes a deadline. A two week deadline, for her to get everything in order before she gets on a plane and goes on a very long flight to a country she is familiar with, but a country that is too far away to visit regularly... if at all. She'll be gone for at least a year - I know it will be longer - and I will miss her incredibly much.


I will miss her and I will worry for her and I will miss her some more. The worry portion is where I hope to provide her everything that I feel is so very important to know before you go solo in a country to far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment